Sunday, June 19, 2011

and why not a couple more pics?

Helped a friend with his bees last night. So fun! The local bees are a very mean variety. I didn't get stung but my host got a little more than he wanted. I manned the smoke thingy, awesome experience. Maybe someday I will have some bees. The local raw honey is unbeatable.





Helping Vova build an outdoor stove for his mama. A little skin shot for the calendar (lawlz).







After working on the house we had a feast in a yurt. All gathered around talking merrily (and quickly). I just tried to not look as tired as I was. Delicious food and atmosphere. Everything with sour cream. Told the hostess a bit about your yurt aunt Christy. It is her dream to live in one. Although I am sure the house we built for her is nice too.



2 comments:

  1. Dude, that bee suit is real capitol G. Just bring me one of those. Looks like you're doing some good hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How's the vodka, Cuz? And the mosquitoes? You look like a natural farmer, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete